Which age group do you belong to?

Friday 30 March 2012

Audience questionnaire and video feedback


Name: Janet Boynton       Age: 55      Occupation: Teaching assistant
This questionnaire was printed out eight times and handed out for feedback, this one was completed by my  mum. I thought that buy asking my mum, although not exclusively my target audience, she will tell me honestly what she did and didn't like about my video and would be able to give me some constructive criticism. This proved an effective method of locating the best and worst areas of my video. Her age is much higher than I would of liked for a respondent but being 55 means she has seen many music videos and can compare across different time eras etc. By putting together some questions on Microsoft Word and printing them out I was able to effectively put them all together and base my audience feedback section of my evaluation around my online poll and these questionnaires. I chose to ask for Name, Occupation and Age at the top of the form because by doing so, I felt that by obtaining this information I could gain a more demographic side to the evaluation and what categories they fit in to. I had to explain a few media terms such as narrative and abstract to her but once I told her she filled out the form whilst watching my video.





This is the answers to these three questions as a response from my aunite for feedback on my music video, this information allowed to to complete an overall understanding of what my audience did and didn't like. The questions where:
1.What did you like about my video?
2.What do you feel could be improved?
3. Do you think any of the video was unsuccessful? 

No comments:

Post a Comment