Which age group do you belong to?

Thursday 13 October 2011

Brief

My brief chosen is a promotion package for the release of an album. This includes me creating a music video with the name of an existing track but no identity or shots from the original artist. This brief also allowed me to pick two of the following three options: A website homepage for my singer/band, a cover for its release on a digipak format or finally a magazine advert for the digipak. Out of theses three options i chose not to do the advert as I think the other two are more influential to a songs success and i will enjoy making them more than i would an advert. As technology advances I think we are heading more towards social media so for me a website is a good choice over the advert. I am happy with my choices and will plan what to do from here and build up research and planning before making anything to ensure it is done properly and i have as much information as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment