Which age group do you belong to?

Friday 4 November 2011

Video inspiration

This video is of the well known 'inbetweeners dance' which is from their recent film. It is a humorous dance and nearly everyone I've asked likes this video and recognises it when you say 'have you seen the inbetweeners dance?'. I feel that i could include this somewhere in my video whether it's an abstract, performance or narrative based video. This would add humour to my video and allow me to refer back to this making an inter textual reference which i hope to include in my video. The Inbetweeners is a group of four people but only three of them dance over to some girls to try and chat them up. The way they dance over is funny and i hope can reproduce this but in an outdoor enviroment.




This video is taken from youtube and is from one of my favourite T.V shows from the 90's called 'The Fresh Prince of Bel Air' and this video is Will and Carlton danicng in a competition in one episode to the song Jump on it by Sugarrhill Gang. It is remembered by thousands of people and has over 3 million views on youtube. Its really funny and if i choose to add a little humour at some point towards the end i will consider using this to dance ot parts of the music as its an iconic dance from the show and is remembered by millions of people.




Again, this is a clip from the hit 90's show 'Fresh Prince of Bel Air' with Carlton doing his famous dance which one of my actors can do quite well and it's really funny to watch. If i was to include this in my video it would probably be with my friend who can do it .at the fron of the actors doin this while the rest did the 'Jump on it' dance from the showto refer back to this show/dance and provide the audience with memorable huhmour.


Other inspiration I have which i want to try and include is some scenes from videos i've analysed in other posts which really caught my eye and impressed me which hopefully i can integrate into my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment