Which age group do you belong to?

Thursday 24 November 2011

Location shots

Long shot of this tunnel which is a possible location to film some parts of my video although the lamposts down the middle ruin it a bit and the litter
 bin
This is the same shot as above but a lot closer and pays more attention to the sun picture to lefthand side which dominates this image
I like this picture but the names above it spoil it a bit as i would prefer just the picture which shows togetherness and people being in unison which would have tied in well with my song

I also like this close up of the particular part of the wall which looks like a crossword from loads of names which i may use in my video as i like the imagery i could create from it

I like thi simage as it shows a clear light at the end of the tunnel which could reflect imagery in the video but the fish drawings on the right may put me off it
This location could prove useful as i have a few ideas for this shot but it is a bit dark and i would benefit from it being lighter
I again like this one but the lampost just ruins it for me as it looks out of place so i may try and find a shot which cuts out the lampost
Im not a big fan of this picture because its got a big focus on the post down the middle of it but the light/dark contrast is a good effect
this is a shot which i will probably use as its nice and light with less focus on the drawings round the wall
This could be a useful location down a cut through as it looks secretive but not too dark
Again this picture is okay but look a bit too open for what i would use it for
This picture is what i wanted as it doesnt show too much light or too much of the surrounding buildings
On this shot i think the scaffolding ruins it and makes it look too industrial for what i want
I like this image but think it would benefit from less of its surroundings being shown
This location will prove useful as i will be using this kind of thing for part of my song
I really like this one as the houses look like the one on the video right at the start which is big, old and traditional which is what i was looking for
I like this shot too as i could get someone down the tenfoot to create a good shot
This is only a balnk wall but i could get someone singing against it which could be a good effect


This is also a good shot with no one around to look even more secretive and hidden

This is another good photo as it shows an everyday setting and looks a little secretive with it bein fenced in with hardly anyone about











This is a good image with trees almost hanging over the cut through

This is a shot of my living room which i will probably using for someone walking through the door which is pictured
This is my mums bedroom which will be used for one part of the video and i ill be shooting it on this angle
I like this overhead picture as it looks good on this angle but i'll have to test it with someone in the hallway singing
This it just a picture of a rack of dvds but i will be putting c.d's in it and using it in the video
This is my bedroom which will be used ont his angle and im happy with how it came out and i can try it with my blinds shut for less light in the room
This is my bedroom again from a slightly higher view on the angle im hoping for
I am really happy with this image and will definately use it
This is my tenfoot which i will be briefly using to show someone walkin down it
This shot came out how i hoped for the shots i have planned looking down the street
This shot of my tenfoot will also get used as i like the look of this shot and could get some other good shots out of it
This shot of some stairs is good but i dont think the mucky parts of them would fit in with the mis en scene i wanted but i may use it briefly
I like this shot looking to the top of the stairs but im not sure whether or not to use it
this is a good shot of the graffiti walls and i could use the end piece of rail to have someone stood
I was looking for a graffiti wall but this isnt the effect i wanted
I will deifnately be using this bench for some of my video
This is the same bench as above but from a further away angle
I have a good idea for this location but need to get my singer sat here
Again i have a good idea but i will see how it progresses
This is another piece of equipment from a local park which i have had an idea for using
This slide could be useful for near the end of my video












These two shots were taken in the local town, all the graffiti effects were done against this wall however every time i went back t the wall, the graffiti changed so here are a few examples

No comments:

Post a Comment